Monday, April 23, 2012

Possible Money Maker - Carefree/Stayfree at Target

I stopped in Target today to check out the dresses on sale and I stumbled across these tags on the feminine hygiene products.

Sorry for the blurry shot but basically you buy 3 participating items and get a $5 Target gift card.
You can imagine my excitement when I remembered spotting peelies just last week for $5 back when you buy 2 OB, Carefree or Stayfree.
(seen at both Randalls and CVS)

So, you can mix and match or just get one variety you want.

Deal Idea #1:
3 Carefree @ $2.97 = $8.91
-3 $1 insert 3-18 SS(note the coupon says limit 1 per person, 4 per transaction so I guess you have to shop with two buddies :P)
=$5.91 and earn a $5 Target gift card
Then submit for $5 mail in rebate with purchase of 2 in a single transaction
Profit of $4.09 :D

Deal Idea #2:
1 Carefree @2.97
2 Stayfree @ 2.89 each =$8.75 (this scenario you can shop alone :P)
-$1 insert carefree 3-18 SS
-$2/2 insert Stayfree 3-18SS

=$5.75 and earn a $5 Target gift card
Then submit for $5 mail in rebate with purchase of 2 in a single transaction
Profit of $4.25 :D


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment