Sunday, April 1, 2012

AMF Summer Unplugged - Kids Bowl FREE


AMF bowling centers are offering up free bowling for kids this summer.  Just go here to register your kids for a bowling center near you.  Kids 15 and under can bowl for free everyday this summer until 8 pm.  Program runs May 14- Sept 3rd but you can sign up now.
If you want to bowl with your kids you can buy a summer pass for just $29.95.  This pass will pay for you to bowl up to 2 games a day and you can bring up to 3 guests 16 and up!  Shoe rental is not included.

Don't have kids but wanna bowl cheap during the summer, no problem, just go here to sign up for the summer pass.  Just one visit with a few friends and it is better than paid for.
Woo Hoo, I am gonna dust off my bowling ball(yes I have a bowling ball from college :D) and go bowling with the family on my friday's off :D

photo credit: AMF

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment