Thursday, October 25, 2012

HEB - Some Unadvertised deals I found


There is a new $2 off B coupon that includes Robitussin.  Combine this with the $3 insert from 9/30 Red Plum and you can get cough syrup for as low as $0.46.  Getting that time of year!

Nature Made has a new B coupon for buy $10 get $5 off.  Combine with the $2 coupon from the 10-14 Smart Source insert.  Time to stock up on my doctor ordered fish oil!
ETA: I just came back and scored my Fish Oil for very very cheap :D

Rimmel has brought back the $1.50 B coupon.  Combine with the $1 coupon from 8/26 Red Plum insert.  You can get eye pencils for as low as $0.09 or take $2.50 off any Rimmel item.

I spotted this bogo M coupon on the Pioneer pancake mix.  Combine this with the $0.50 sale price and each will just cost you $0.25 :D

I don't know anything about this product but spotted an M yellow coupon making it just $1.49 after.  Just thought it worth mentioning due to the pricing.

I also don't know anything about this product but the $1 M coupon makes it's pricing decent.

This coupon caught my eye and I think with piggybacking, you can score a really good deal.  My thumb is in the way but underneath this coupon is a B.  Buy 2 Degree deodorant and get 1 Caress Body Wash free.  Well, if you just so happen to have 2 of the Buy Degree mens product get free Clear Mens scalp therapy from 9-30 RP (expires 10-28), you could do the following:

Buy 2 Degree mens deodorant $2.44 each = $4.88
Get 2 Clear Mens scalp therapy free with manufacturer coupon
Get 1 Caress Body wash free with B yellow coupon (YQ)
So $4.88 for the 5 items or $0.98 an item which is NOT bad! (have you SEEN the price of that Clear!!!)
*if you have coupons for the Degree deodorant you might be able to combine those too for extra savings!

And now, if you have STUCK with me till the end, I have saved the best for last two for last!

One of my coupon friends went into her store and noticed that there are cheaper Colgate toothbrushes to buy with the advertised yellow coupon.  The cheap ones are just $0.96 - .89 YQ = $0.07 a toothbrush!  I know there are many charities this time of year putting together shoe boxes for less fortunate kids and toothbrushes are always welcome!  This is a GREAT deal.

And FINALLY the MONEY MAKER DEAL
My coupon bud snapped a picture of Totino's party pizza on sale for $1 each.  If you can find these specially marked boxes, you can get a $5 rebate wyb 4.  Even better, there is a M yellow coupon for buy 4 Totinos get a free box of Yosicle or Popsicle!!!  SCORE!
Your transaction would look like this:
4 Totinos $1 each = $4
1 Yosicle or Popsicle $3.58 - YQ
=$4 OOP get $5 back
Even better, you enter the codes online so NO stamp required!  You can opt for cash or paypal (limit 1 per household)

Thanks Mercy and Jen for your contributions

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment