Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Free Kaytee Apple Sticks - Walmart

If you had not noticed, last weekend's coupons had an assortment of pet food coupons for brands like Kaytee and Adams.  I had to go to Walmart yesterday for my price matching and Jingit check ins so I headed to the pet department to see if I could get any freebies or money makers.
The small animal section had a ton of Kaytee brand items but nothing was on the proper peg so I literally took one of everything to the price scanner to confirm pricing.  These apple sticks pictured rang up $1.98 so free after last Sunday's insert coupon.
I have a friend that has several rescue guinea pigs and they are gonna LOVE these :D

For you bird lovers, that section had several items that might be free with coupon. Again nothing was on the correct peg and since I don't know anyone with a bird, I didn't bother with checking those prices.

Sadly, it seems the pet department recently got revamped and there was no Adams products cheap enough to get free with the $2 insert coupons for those.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No luck! I got bird food items over $2 and the coupon would not go thru. It kept printing the cashier a "see journal" slip. Good Luck!! I heard that if the coupons do not scan on their own the cashier cannot push it thru and is to return them to you.

Anonymous said...

I tried the Apple Sticks and also no luck. They refused my coupons.

Post a Comment