Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cvs Deals - October 21st - 27th




I have to admit I did not make it out the CVS today for the Halloween party.  My husband went to the game and I hate couponing with my kids in tow(that is when they truly misbehave)

This is the short list of goodies I see at CVS that I need to try to score.

Pumpkin Masters 4 in 1 Carving Tool $2.49
Earn $2.49 ECBs (limit 1)
Free after ECBs

American Greeting cards
Earn $3 ECBs when you buy 3 (limit 1)

I plan on buying 3 .99 cards and make a profit of .03
But you can also buy more expensive cards and use this $1/3 coupon

Stride ID gum $3/3
Earn $1 ECB when you buy 3 (limit 1)
Use bogo coupon from 9/15 Smart Source
*I plan on getting 4, paying $2 and get $1 back making them .25 each

********
I also logged into my online account and noticed I have a $3 off coupon for Children's Advil
I believe they sale one for $2.50 so should be free with the store coupon,
Hoping for small money maker with the 9/30 SS insert

I have a $3 off Olay skin item, hoping to get some face cleaner for free or overage combining with the $2 insert.  Also, the receipt will work for the $15 rebate wyb $50 worth of misc P&G products

Will try to update you on how I do and if I find some new items

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment