Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Heb Ad - October 10th - 16th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.
Something to note on my matchups.  I will post the in store coupon marked items in the ad in a followup post once I find out which are M's and which are B's.  B store coupons can be combined with paper coupons for added savings, M store coupons cannot.

Buy Nabisco Oreos get free HEB gallon milk
with in store coupon

Russet Potatoes (5 lbs) $1.47

Green Bell Peppers 3 for $1.00

Buy HEB meatballs 35 oz and HEB shredded cheese (6 oz) get free
HEB Pasta 16 oz
HEB Pasta sauce 24 oz
Dr Pepper Ten 2 liter

Buy HEB Premium bacon 12-16 oz get free HEB Fresh Sausage 16 oz with coupon

Hill Country Fair All Purpose Flour (5 lbs) $1.50

Sanderson Farms Whole Chicken Grade A with an additional $10 purchase $0.77/lb

WOW!  Here is a great deal on snack size mini pizzas.  You can get a 4 pack for just .50 after in store coupon.

Heb Bake Shop Round Top White Bread 24 oz $1.00

And looking at the Corpus Christi ad, it seems there might be a Unilever deal starting.  Buy $15 in participating Unilever Men's Products, get $5 oynso.  There is an assortment of items advertised with a $1 off coupon in store, hoping these are Bs and will report when I have more information.

I hope to get a chance to run into a Corpus store tomorrow to see what B coupons I can find (will do a post once I get this information)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish we'd gotten the YQs for buy oreos get free milk. have been to 2 stores so far, and called others. must be a CC thing? WHat about Houston? also having a really hard time finding the mini pizzas! Jennifer

Post a Comment