Thursday, August 19, 2010

What we do for love

Ok by know you should know my LOVE of Chick Fil A right? Well how far would you go for the things you love? Have I crossed the line? A few friends of mine want to hold an intervention for this addiction I have to coupons AND Chick Fil A. I say, hey, I got 50 free breakfast and lunches for just a few minutes of my time. What do you think?????

If you have not figured out what I am talking about yet, well lets just say, I got 50 of the above pictured coupons: Free CFA spicy sandwich(they allow substitutions), Free Chick N minis 3 count, and Free spicy sandwich with the purchase of a large milkshake. I am not sure if you noticed these little gems in your mailbox this week but I sure did. Lucky for me there are many apartment dwellers that toss all the ads (including these precious coupons) into the bin right there next to the mailboxes. YES, I admit it, I got ALL these out of the trash and I am PROUD! (don't worry, I keep Purell in my car at all times ;P)

What is the craziest thing you have done for something or someone you love?

8 comments:

Princess Mom said...

oh my gosh, I would so do that. I have dug in a few different coffee houses on a Sunday afternoon for the left over coupons tossed aside. It makes me very happy! Wish I had a spot to dig all those chik fil a coupons out.

Anonymous said...

I did it too! I got 46.

Shawn M. said...

How funny, I did the exact same thing! Although I didn't quite make it to 50, I did score about 10 extra copies :D

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Was this a Houston only thing?

Deb said...

We would dig for free Chipotle when we lived in an apartment. :)

to Hooked On Bargains:

Yes, seems to be a Houston-only thing. The coupons state "Redeemable at all participating greater Houston area Chick-fil-A restaurants."

I suppose that doesn't mean they didn't also do it somewhere else and make those coupons city-specific, too, but that's what ours say.

cynthia said...

We do this to at apartments and a post office. Hey we are saving money.

Mary S. said...

Dear Katy Couponer, I will hold the intervention...you can bring the CF sandwiches. Now all we need is the wine. Wow, I can't believe you scored over $250 in free Chick Filet. Good job!

FD said...

Lucky lady!!! Hey, if someone had thrown a bunch of dollar bills in the trash, I doubt there's anyone with an ounce of intelligence that wouldn't be diving in head-first to fish them out! LOL Free chicken = Happiness!! :D

The craziest thing I've ever done (coupon related, of course) is to go out in a rainstorm to rescue newspapers that were floating down the street and headed for the gutter. They all had to be dried out on the kitchen table, but a free coupon is a free coupon! :P

Post a Comment