Monday, August 23, 2010

Cellfire - YIKES last day to load!!!!

I got so caught up in the fact it is Monday and that it is my little bits 4th birthday that I almost forget that today is the last day of this cycle of cellfire. I suggest heading there and loading everything you have left to your Randalls card in hopes of good deals to combine with tomorrow's cycle.

Had I realized today was the last day I would have probably purchased the Old El Paso taco shells! I hear they are .99 right now and I have several cellfire and shortcuts I could have combined with the .60 insert for free or small profit.

I DID purchase some of the Pillsbury back to school shaped cookies today for 2/$5 and $5.75 in loadables came off WOW!!!! I also used the $1/2 blinkie that was right in front of the cookies.

No other deals right now with loadables seeing as I used most of them during the buy 4 get $4 sale, but come back tomorrow and lets see what we can do together!

1 comments:

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

How neat...same birthdays!:) Tell your little one Happy Birthday!:)

Post a Comment