Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Safeway - good deals with loadables


This post is not going to be a play by play because I need to get dinner on the table and bathe the kids, but I wanted to tell you some of the deals I was able to get today at Randalls (some end tonight)

Totinos pizza rolls .99 with in ad coupon(Sunday paper insert one) - 2 .40 cellfire - .40 sc - 2 .35 insert (1 tripled) = -.62

Glad storage bags $2.49 each - 2 $2 cellfire - $2/2 MDA booklet coupon = -$1.02

6 yogurt cups .50 each - .40 cellfire -2 .40 sc - .35 sc - .50 loadable? - .40/6 IP =.15

Bush refried beans $1.09* - .20 MDA booklet coupon = .49 (these were marked .89 but I didn't have time to go to service desk for scan right guarantee)

2 Pillsbury grands .99 with in ad coupon(sunday one) - .30 cellfire - -.30 sc - .40 loadable? - .40/2 IP = .18

Huggies Wipes $2.79 - $2 Randalls loadable - .50 insert = -.21

Safeway wheat bread $1.25 - $1 Sandwich booklet coupon(found on meat counter) = .25

Hostess mini muffins(forgot to picture) $1.99 with in ad coupon - $1 Randalls loadable - $1 Randalls IP = -.01

Blue Diamond almond milk $3.29 - $1 insert = $2.29
1 Quaker squares $1.99 - $1 tearpad = .99
I earned $3 oynso for buying the Almond milk and any box of cereal

*alright dh is kicking me off the computer for dinner, will do the links and the rest later, sorry guys I did this run on my way home

5 comments:

FD said...

Curious... where did you find the .35 coupon for the Pizza Rolls?

So happy to see you posting your Randall's trips again! They give me such great ideas.

katycouponers said...

8-8 GM insert

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the Randall's IP for for the Hostees donuts?

katycouponers said...

The Hostess came from the randalls.com coupons link I posted.

FD said...

Oh, that makes sense. For some reason I must have overlooked the GM insert in my paper. I keep seeing deals involving those coupons and I don't have 'em. GRRR!! LOL By the way, I've never really noticed the randalls.com IP coupons either until you mentioned them. I bought the donuts yesterday and saved an extra $1 because of your post! Thanks so much for all you do -- I love your blog! :D

Post a Comment