Sunday, August 29, 2010

Red Plum released the Del Monte Smoothie Coupon YAY!!!!

For those of you unable to find the July coupon booklet I posted about(or those that want a little longer to get to shop for these) just go here to print 2 coupons for the Del Monte fruit smoothies. I was mixing these up at my daughter's birthday party yesterday and they were a hit! Don't forget these are on sale at Safeway stores right now(Randalls, Tom Thumb etc) for $1 so FREE with this coupon!

While there, you might want to consider printing the Mahatma coupon too as the packet rice is always free at Kroger with the .50 doubled.

5 comments:

SUSAN said...

what zipcode are you using for the smoothie?

katycouponers said...

I used 77083, they must have reached their print limit if it is no longer there.

FD said...

I wasn't seeing it on my computer either. Then I logged onto my husband's laptop and it was there, but I can't print from that. Weird. I thought it was because I'd already printed it through the smartsource link. But the 77083 zip worked on my computer! So thanks! :D

SUSAN said...

thanks for the zip code

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the printable coupon here so I googled it and found it at http://thekrazycouponlady.com/2010/08/free-del-monte-fruit-smoothies-at-safeway.html
and here's the bricks link
http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=vi&tqnm=zdzqanv72272477&o=62438&c=RK&p=tdhVBI5q

Thank you so much for posting this, I never would have known about it. I just "purchased" 2 last night for $0.00, $2.99 items for free-YEAH. I'm waiting to buy the other 2 when they have strawberry back in stock.

Post a Comment