Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update - BTFE Promo at HEB starts tomorrow as well as a contest!

Remember me bringing up a new BTFE promo starting at HEB on this post? Well, I grabbed the new My Texas Life magazine at the checkout and found this update.
Still says buy 10 participating products* and get 70 bonus box tops + $5 off your next shopping trip.
*states: All Box tops products are participating. For a complete list of BTFE products, visit www.boxtops4education.com (I suggest you trying to find one of these My Texas Life books in case the cat doesn't print when running this promo)

Now, the goal is to get a list of some of the cheapest items and match up with coupons to see if it is possible to make this FREE after cat deal.

As if that was not enough to get me into the store, HEB is starting a contest and instant win game tomorrow(will create a separate post to discuss the details)

0 comments:

Post a Comment