Sunday, August 22, 2010

Free Dryel at Walmart (after weird rebate)

Ok, I know I don't really care for Walmart, but this rebate is worth braving the dreaded store. I love Dryel since it is so much cheaper than real dry cleaning and quicker when you are in a pinch.

Well, Walmart will give you the starter kit AND a refill free(you can buy just one if you want) if you purchase them by August 31st. Just decide what you want to buy and then head to Walmart and pick up the items. come back and enter the prices and your information into the form found here. Then hit submit(and this is where I think it gets weird) and you will get a message that states you will get your official rebate form in a couple days(why you can't just print from there is beyond me?).
Make sure you submit the receipt, the form and the upcs before Sept 30th.

To make it a money maker, print two of these $2 coupons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's even more weird is their date contradiction, on the same page.
On the left side it indicates the dates you posted, when you scroll down after filling out the form on the right it says to purchase between August 1st 2010 and April 1 2011, and to submit by May 1 2011.
Sounds like the form is going to be lengthy, says to fill out BOTH sides. Guess Walmart is offering a time-consuming rebate to match their checkout lines, lol.
(Just a little note, I don't live anywhere near the Heights but I totally get why many don't want a Walmart there, it does attract noise, traffic, trash on the ground, etc etc etc. If certain people want a Walmart then it should be put up in THEIR neighborhood, not bring down a peaceful place down the road, that's what happened in Pearland) Many times I have attempted to go shopping at the Walmart in Pearland and I just can't stand the idea and go across the street to Target.

Anonymous said...

I filled out all the info a week ago for the rebate, and have yet to receive the email promised. Have you received yours? Any suggestions as to how to get the rebate form if this doesn't work? Thanks.

katycouponers said...

Anon 2: No I have not received mine yet. I was going to give it another couple weeks and if not received I will be returning to Wal Mart and contacting their offices to complain.

katycouponers said...

I got my rebate form in email today, so they should be coming if you purchased the dryel and entered the rebate info

Post a Comment