Thursday, February 26, 2009

Free toddler wipes and Cheap canned chicken

Right now at Kroger this 42 count of Kroger Comforts toddler wipes is on sale for $1. There are also $1 peelies sprouting up around town making the wipes FREE!

I had a wonderful trader on HCW send me some Sweet Sue .75 any poultry product coupons for a trade to be determined in the future. Lucky for me HEB has the 5 oz cans of Chunk White Chicken for .99 so after coupon only .24 a can! Also, thanks to a tip from my good friend Erin, I found out the Demets Sugar Free Turtles are sold for $1.66 at HEB and I had some $1.50 any 3 oz or larger coupons(these bags are 3.25 oz). So for just .16 a bag. My mom will sell these at cost to a friend of hers that is diabetic so I will recoup my .16, lol. I also bought 4 bananas but 2 did not make it into the picture as they ended up in my ravenous kiddos bellies. I spent $7.08 on these 31 items and will get back $1.60 for the candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

any clue to where the sprouting peelies are growing? lol

katycouponers said...

From reports from friends they are showing up ALL around town. Just keep an eye on the baby aisle.

Post a Comment