Monday, February 16, 2009

Chili's BzzAgent yummy

It looks like my family is going to be heading out to Chili's for dinner this week courtesy of BzzAgent and Chili's. If you have never heard of BzzAgent, you should really go to their website and sign up. I am looking forward to trying out the Guiltless menu items at Chili's and then bzzing about it! I already LOVE Chili's and their Guiltless Chicken Platter is incredible. I hope to sample some of their other featured items with these wonderful coupons! Since my husband and I will be able to share our meals with our girls, looks like two lucky friends might be joining us for dinner!

8 comments:

twomoms said...

WOO HOO I signed up for this one too! I was hoping there would be 4 coupons! depending on when they expire, thats 2 free dates! hopefully mine will come soon

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for this one. I signed up for this one also!!! Yeah!!! I was hoping for free coupons. This is going to be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

still waitin for mine but i hope they dont expire too soon. i want to try the steak!

Anonymous said...

once u signed up how did u get them?

katycouponers said...

Chellsey, the next step after you sign up is to take the surveys on your homepage. This will help them gear campaigns to your interests and taste. Then, you will start getting invites to campaigns. Everyone who got this Chili's campaign had to wait for the invite. It is definitely a great program though. For just a little time and effort writing about these promos, you can get some great freebies.

JANE4girls said...

I don't have mine yet...boo hoooooooo

Carrie Egg said...

just accepted the invite yesterday! I can't wait for these coupons! I love Chili's.

Anonymous said...

I got me four free coupons already and used three of them for our lunch on Sunday after church! We had the steak, honey mustard grilled salmon, and the cedar plank tilapia. They were really good! And free made it even better. :-) Can't wait to go use my other q!!!

Post a Comment