Thursday, February 5, 2009

BAD NEWS......................

The bad news...............my youngest was sick today so I had to stay home with her.
The good news.............that gave me a chance to straighten up around the house and I found that I had 6 free 20 oz Dr Pepper product caps! If you don't know how obsessed I am about my Diet DP, it is obvious you are not a follower of this blog. Above you will find my before picture.........




And here, you will find my AFTER, awwwwwwwwwww relief!

Didn't get to do deal shopping but on my way to pick up the other kiddo at school, I did redeem my 6 caps for 6 FULL 20 oz Diet DP coupons!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

Haha! I am the SAME way about Regular Dr. Pepper! It's my sanity! My husbands calls it my "life support"!

Anonymous said...

Please check out this link concerning the dangers of aspartame that's in your favorite beverage. http://dorway.com/dorwblog/
I have been Diet Dr Pepper free as well as soda free for 10 yrs.

katycouponers said...

Thank you for the interesting read baseball mom, but it is only fair to read both sides of the story.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame_controversy#Origins_of_the_aspartame_controversy

Anonymous said...

There are a lot of places that give you crap when you walk in with caps. They don't want to redeem them. You're lucky!

Anonymous said...

zm
Are you aware that wikipedia is an anyone-can-contribute online encyclopedia.
And has come under fire for many inaccuracies, raising ethical and legal questions.
Verify your source before posting clueless praise.

katycouponers said...

It is true I did not have a great deal of time to research this as I am at work. I praise you for giving up your soda but for me this is MY vice. I am aware of the potential for cancer and other medical issues but as I stated, Diet DP is my vice. I do not feed it to my children, they know it is a mommy drink. I also try to confirm no food I give them have artificial sweetners in them(I stopped buying Yoplait light when I was pregnant for this very reason). I am posting your comments so others can make the choice for themselves whether they will choose to continue consuming Aspartame.

Vickie said...

There isn't much out there that doesn't give off harmful effects in one way or another. You have to just judge for yourself.

I know that I LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper. This stuff runs in my veins!!

Post a Comment