Thursday, January 15, 2009

Win $15 in free Kraft coupons


I am not one to spend my time playing online instant win games, but when I hear of one with a large number of winners, then I take the time to try and play. This instant win game offered by Kraft is one of them. Lots of winners, 43,000 total according to the website. You can play 4 times per day per household and you can only win once per household. The prize: $15 in FREE product coupons. I am not one to turn down FREE especially if cheese is in the same sentence. Try your luck, I just won yesterday, my 3rd day of playing. Good LUCK!

12 comments:

Mom 'n' More said...

I won! Thanks ZM!! It was my first try and says the coupons will be arriving in 2-4 weeks.

:)

Anonymous said...

I Won! The fourth try on the first day! :-) Thanks ZM for the link and the info...Gotta love Kraft!

Lisa said...

I just won on my 4th try of day 1!! Awesome! Thanks for the tip!!

Anonymous said...

I won, too, on the first day, second try!
thanks for sharing this.

Mmmm. Can't wait for my free cheese and crackers!

JANE4girls said...

you must have the lucky blog link!

I just won too! Thanks zm!

Cat said...

I won on my first try! Thanks so much!

btw, I'm not a Katy couponer, just came here out of curiosity from Erin's $800 blog :)

katycouponers said...

Cat, shhh keep it a secret, but I don't live in Katy either. I welcome everyone to my blog as I do post deals for national chain stores.

Courtney said...

I won :) YEA!! Thanks for posting the link :)

Melissa said...

Zo...nothing like winning Kraft cheese (etc.) on my birthday...YIPPEEE!!!!!

Hugs for posting this fab deal!

Anonymous said...

Thanks- I won on first day, second try!

Nicole W. said...

I won! 2nd try.

Courtney said...

Got my Qs today!
Free cheese, peanuts and crackers!!! They are the internet printed Qs.

Post a Comment