Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One more Kroger run before the ad changes


I went back to Kroger today to get one more round of Powerade Zero before the sale ends. Glad I went because I found Hillshire Farm Deli Select Roast Beef on manager special for .99. I had .65/2 coupons from 1/4 insert that I was able to use to help bring the cost down a bit more.
Here is my breakdown of todays shopping:
1 Bounty Basic on clearance for $1.03 - .25 coupon tripled - .25 P&G esaver coupon= .03
3 Powerade .79 - .40 doubled = free
3 Reynolds baking cups .75- .25 tripled = free
3 Franks hot sauce .99 - .35 tripled = free
1 Act II popcorn $1 -. 40 doubled = .20
6 Hillshire Farm Roast beef .99 * 6 - .65/2 *3 = 3.99
My total for the whole transactions was $4.06*
*the Hillshire Farms coupons beeped since they were on manager special so when they manually overrode them, it took off tax so that is why the totals don't ad up.

4 comments:

Mom 'n' More said...

where do you find the time ... couponing sure is a commitment! I don't seem to have enough hours left in the day!

katycouponers said...

My lunch hours are spent shopping and I eat my lunch at my desk while working, lol.

Peppermint Lane said...

How do you double and triple coupons at kroger's? I've never seen anything in our local ads.........

katycouponers said...

G. Peaches you will have to ask at your store what the policy is on doubling/tripling. In Tx region they double up to (and including) .50 and triple up to .39. I am not sure the policy in Georgia as that is a different region.

Post a Comment