Monday, January 26, 2009

Dave Ramsey In Houston

I was given the wonderful opportunity to get to see Dave Ramsey Live in Houston. I had a good friend email me Friday night to let me know she had a spare ticket if I wanted to go. I jumped at the opportunity to see this man in person. The show was great and he is a very funny and animated speaker. If you have not heard of him, I encourage everyone to google his name. I can't say I agree with everything he has to say, but I think he does have some great points, especially when it comes to budgeting. I am anxious to sit down with my husband and make a budget. The great thing is I know food and hba will not be a HUGE budget buster due to my wonderful deals I can get with couponing. Coupons are definitely the way to stretch those dollars even further and make our money work for US!

3 comments:

Mom 'n' More said...

I would have LOVED to attend this- Lucky You! But since I found your Kroger forum on HCW who needs Ramsey LOL.

Chau said...

I love Dave Ramsey also. I listen to his show whenever I can. It's great that you got a chance to see him in person!

Anonymous said...

:) He's really motivational, I'm scared and excited to sit down and do the budget also. We have ours in a spreadsheet but things aren't working so I'm willing to try his!!

What don't you agree with him on?

Post a Comment