Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CVS cheap/free batteries and greeting cards


Two transactions at CVS:
Transaction 1: 2 Duracell batteries $2.99 each
3 American Greeting .99 cards
Paid with a CVS $5/2 Duracell battery coupon that I traded for on HCW, 2 .75 Manufacturer Duracell coupons and a $2.48 ECB adjusted down to $2.45.
Spent $0 oop and earned $3 for the American Greeting cards(some regions are doing Hallmark).


Transaction 2: 2 Duracell batteries $2.99 each -$5/2 CVS Duracell coupon - 2 *.75 manuf coup.
1 Olay ribbons bodywash clearanced for .49 - $1 manuf coup(adjusted down)
1 Herbal Essence shampoo clearanced for .42 - $1 mc (adjusted down)
1 8 pack of CVS chapstick .49
1 Oceanspray cranberries .16
Spent $.13 oop.
So overall spent $2.48 ecb + .13 oop = $2.61 - $ 3 ecb earned = Profit of $0.39

4 comments:

Monica M. said...

Do you happen to know what dates it was that you got these coupons? What I mean is, which Sunday paper they came in? I saw your post, but wasn't able to find the Yakisoba coupons in the last two weeks....

Thanks!

katycouponers said...

If you go to http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/coupon.php you can lookup any coupon and it will tell you what insert it was in.
Due to time, I don't always post which insert coupons come out of, so I do apologize for that.

Anonymous said...

I noticed you had a shortcuts coupon loaded to your krogers card AND you used a coupon that was tripled.
I tried it 2 different times but it did not work. This last time i did not scan the card but entered my phone number is that why??
melissa

katycouponers said...

There is a contact us link on shortcuts. You will need to go to that and file a dispute. I am sure it didn't work due to some coding error and nothing you did personally.

Post a Comment