Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Printable Coupons - What am I printing and Why?

The other day when I was at Kroger, I spotted the Barbara's cereal for just $1.99.  I am hoping it is still that price as I am printing this $1.75 and $1.25 coupon

Beechnut Stage 4 or 5 foods $1/1 - my friend Courtney told me these are .99 at Kroger (I have not confirmed the end date of the price)

Dannon Oikos .50/2 - often go on sale for $1 each so just .50 each after coupon at Randalls

$2 off spectracide - combine with rebate on facebook for mm or at least free. (I have already received my rebate, it came really fast)

Not sure if this will work or not, but at the bottom of this page for me, I am getting an ad for Natures Own
bread, goes straight to printing a .55/1 any product coupon

I printed a few more random coupons but I have not yet found deals on them so not sure if you want to waste your ink


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment