Sunday, March 15, 2009

FREE Chick Fil A Breakfast all this week


I received a flyer at my Chick-fil-A informing me that they will be offering free breakfast from 6 am- 10:30 am Mon-Fri of this week.




There is no purchase necessary and no coupon needed. Just go in and get one per person. The menu of freebies for the week is as follows:


Monday: Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit




Tuesday: 3 pack Chick-n-Minis




Wednesday: Cinnamon Cluster




Thursday: 3 pack Chick-n-Minis




Friday: Chick-fil-A Chicken Biscuit




You many want to ask at your local store to see if they are participating.


10 comments:

cmomgonuts said...

Thanks! I'm sneaking out for breakfast now --- Chick Fil A is my FAVORITE!

Steph said...

Combine that with my free McDonald's coffee... Score!

Anonymous said...

The Mason Rd. Chic-fil-a isn't participating in this weeks free breakfast. I was really looking forward to free breakfast for the kids. Oh well, maybe next time.

Courtney said...

Champions Chick Fil A
7007 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77069

Is not participating... :(
I wanted my free Breakfast! lol

Anonymous said...

I called the one in Cinco Ranch and they are not offering it.

Mom 'n' More said...

Is the little cute "calf" yours? Such a cute picture, makes me smile every time I see it! thanks for the tip, my DH has off for spring break so were enjoying cheap days out and cheap-eats.

katycouponers said...

Thanks Bella, that IS my youngest in a cow costume for her Halloween a few years back. Everyone who knows me thought it was an appropriate costume since I love Chick-fil-A soooo much.
I hope others are finding stores that are offering this promo too.

Hot Mama said...

Copperfield one is not doing it. Bummer!

Anonymous said...

Which Chick Fil A have you found to be participating? I haven't found any. They have been a little rude when I ask as well. Maybe they have had a lot of calls.

katycouponers said...

Anon, I am sorry for the frustration. Usually when one Chick-fil-A near me is doing a promo, so are the other area stores. I apologize if this is exclusive to my Mission Bend CFA.
My store has been great, even had the cow out dancing for the traffic.

Post a Comment