Saturday, June 1, 2013

Free Bowling for the Kids- All Summer Long - Also cheap deal for adults!


AMF bowling centers are offering up free bowling for kids this summer.  Just go here to register your kids for a bowling center near you.  Kids 15 and under can bowl for free everyday this summer until 8 pm.  Program runs NOW- Sept 2nd.
If you want to bowl with your kids you can buy a summer pass for just $34.95(a $5 increase from last year).  This pass will pay for you to bowl up to 2 games a day and you can bring up to 3 guests 16 and up!  Shoe rental is not included.

Don't have kids but wanna bowl cheap during the summer, no problem, just go here to sign up for the summer pass.  Just one visit with a few friends and it is better than paid for.
Woo Hoo, I am gonna dust off my bowling ball(yes I have a bowling ball from college :D) and go bowling with the family on my friday's off :D

*Keep in mind MOST families will need ONLY 1 Summer Pass since that gets 4 people above the age of 15 in for the same $34.95 price.
Great cheap entertainment for those hot summer days.  If you go regularly enough, considering purchasing a pair of bowling shoes to save on the rentals.  The hubs and I both have a pair now and I need to get a new pair for the kiddos this year.

photo credit: AMF

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can get cheap bowling shoes for the kids?

Post a Comment