Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fiesta AD - Jun 12th - 18th


Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.
I believe Fiesta ads do vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my store ad.
An Anon commenter informed me the ads ARE online, but you have to use store locator and enter your zip code then you can view it, thanks JDB.

Sweet Seedless Red Grapes $0.99/lb

Romaine, Red, or Green Leaf lettuce $0.99

One Day Sale - Saturday June 15th

Pork Sirloin Chops $0.99/lb
Limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Fiesta Grade A Large Eggs (18 ct) $1.49
Limit 2

Headless Easy Peel Farm Raised Jumbo Shrimp (26-30 ct) $4.99/lb

Niagara Drinking water (24 pk, 1/2 liter bottles) $1.99
Limit 1 with $10 additonal purchase (hurricane season is HERE)

Libby's Vegetables (14-15 oz) Whole Kernal Corn, Cut green beans or Peas 3 for $1
Limit 12

Red Baron pizza (18.1-24.5) $1.99
Limit 2

Land o Lakes Butter (16 oz sticks) $1.99
Limit 1
*If you are able to price match at Walmart or Target Use $0.50 printable
Fiesta does not accept internet printables

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I assume that everything below the
One Day Sale - Saturday June 15th

is only for the 15th, not the whole week. Good deals that day. I bet the store will be packed though. Thanks for the heads up.

GlennJ said...

I highly suspect this may be a local deal since the coupon wording stated it could only be used at a specific store location, but I received a mailer earlier this week with a store coupon for $10 off a $25 or greater purchase at my local Fiesta. Expires Sunday.

Post a Comment