Friday, March 8, 2013

Kroger - Select your Deal to Load to card


Don't forget to go here today to select your Cartbuster coupon deal.  You will get to choose from 1 of 5 choices of the deal to load to your card (you will need to hit the home tab to refresh the choices).  I am not sure if they are the same for everyone, but my choices to load were
The five choices appear to be :

Free can of Iams cat food (no purchase necessary)
Save $2.50 Pepto Bismol
Save $1.50 Old Spice body wash
Save $1 Tropicana Pure Premium OJ
Save $2/2 Jello 4 packs

Don't forget to then go here to load a $3 off 3 Private Selection products.

There should be a new set of choices to load next Friday :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment