Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Coupons I am printing and why

I have not done this post for awhile because to be honest, I have just been stinkin lazy and enjoying my family a little more, lol.

Today I am printing these:

$2 off Kotex U  Pads, Pantiliners or Tampons (not valid on trial size)

$5/2 Almay Cosmetics products - combine this coupon with the bogo 50% sale this week at Walgreens and the $2 coupon in the March Wags book to get 2 packages of wipes better than free

$0.75 off YoBaby yogurt - these are rare coupon and you can often find with 50% off coupons at Randalls.

$1.50/2 Lifesaver peg bags -these go on sale often for $1 a bag making them just $.25 a bag wyb 2

$1 off one pack YoKids Organic Yogurt (cups, Squeezers Smoothies)

There might be more but I am behind this week

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment