Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rice Krispie Treats, Kung Fu Panda Blanket and Cereal




I went back to Randalls yesterday to get my last 3 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats and to get some Froot Loops. Much to my surprise though, I found peelies on the Rice Krispies and Cocoa Krispies (thanks valley411 from HCW) so I got those instead. The peelies are for $1 off marshmallows wyb Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies. Right now Randalls has their brand of marshmallows on sale for $1 so they are FREE. Now with the free butter I am getting at Kroger(Challenge Spreadable on sale for $1 and using .50 IP doubled) I can make Cocoa Krispies treats for just .49 a batch(cost of cereal after $5 off 5 and coupons). I was also pleasantly surprised to see Kung Fu Panda tokens on the Cocoa Krispies as well so now I have extras to trade! Now I can order my second Kung Fu Panda blanket and my kids won't fight over them, lol.

I have ordered blankets in the past from Kellogg's and have been very happy with the quality, especially since it only costs a stamp. This blanket is 32"x54".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really need to move back to a more populated area! We never find deals like that here.... damn this tiny town. We can find some good deals though so I guess it's good.

LOREN - BETSY AND FAMILY said...

I need the mailing address for to order the kung fu blanket

katycouponers said...

For this particular offer, you have to have the original order form. On that form is the address you send it to.

Post a Comment