Monday, December 15, 2008

Kung Fu Panda blanket pictures


Ok, so today we got our first Kung Fu Panda blanket that we ordered from Kelloggs. This blanket is AWESOME. It is incredibly soft and as I hope you can see in the second picture(dd is such a great model, lol), it has velcro attached to it so your kids can attach it and wear as a cape if they really must! So worth the stamp I would have to say! I can't wait until the other one comes so the girls won't fight over this one.

Now this is a picture to show I did not goof off and NOT shop today! I went to Randalls today(3 Randalls actually) before the $5 off 5 cereals deal is over, and got 40 boxes of cereal and 9 Airwick Luminair Starter kits. Just remember I shop for 4 households so 40 boxes of cereal really is only 1o boxes per house. Each house has at least 2 kids so you know 10 boxes does not last very long! I also was able to get 2 more packages of marshmallows for free and now have enough qualifiers for 2 Guitar Hero t shirts, another Kung Fu Panda blanket(I have nieces and nephews that will love this), and 3 tokens toward a free dvd movie!
Today was a very GOOD coupon day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much were the Airwick starter kits before coupon? I may have to go shopping!!

katycouponers said...

Airwick are on sale for $5.49 so .49 after the coupon.

Anonymous said...

I think on the cereal box I have, it says something like $6.95 for postage and handling on the blanket. Did you have such a fee?

katycouponers said...

Anon, you can pay $6.99 for the blanket with 1 token or get it for free with 8 tokens. I opted for the free one. HTH

Anonymous said...

how long did it take to receive the blanket?

katycouponers said...

Anon, I have ordered 3 blankets and received them from 2-5 weeks from ordering(rough calculations)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I only need 2 more tokens any suggestions where I can find them? I have looked at every store I can think of, even drug stores. Thanks!

katycouponers said...

Anon, if you are a member of hotcouponworld you can post a trade request for the missing tokens you need.

Post a Comment