Thursday, December 4, 2008

Allergies getting to you?




Thanks go to Domestic Gal at HCW for this GREAT find! Walgreens has a 4 day sale going through Saturday. They are offering a $5 RR everytime you spend $25 in the store. The Wal-itin(Walgreens version of Claritin) is $6.99 BUT there is a coupon in the 4 day sale paper(found at the front of the store next to the regular weekly ads or in your Wednesday home delivery) for the Wal-itin 10 count for only .99(Limit 4). The GREAT part, is the register counts the pre-coupon price toward the $25 to earn the $5.
I did two transactions as follows: 1 colgate max fresh, 4 Wal-itin, 1 Karo Syrup. Used the Wal-itin 4 day coupon, which took off $24, didn't have my Karo syrup coupon with me yet, and FORGOT to use my Colgate Max coupon(bad couponer, lol) Paid with a $6 RR(from Reach tb deal) and $2.44 on a gift card and got back a RR for $2 and $5.
Second transaction: 3 Wal-itin and 3 Karo syrups(went out to my car to get coupons)
Used Wal-itin coupon, which took off $18 off, .40 Karo x 3, $6 RR and .24 on a gift card and got back $5 RR. So overall, I paid $2.68 for what I got(should have been $1.28 if I had the coupon for Karo and remembered the Colgate coupon). I am happy though because Karo is $2.39 at Kroger and even after doubles that is $1.59 and I found these 50% off.

Now, if you really want a great deal, you can get 3 Wal-itin and 2 Reach toothbrushes or Reach Floss(my stores are out of both). With that combination, if you have the bogo Reach toothbrush coupon and the Wal-itin coupon you will pay $5.97 and get back $11 in RR. If you have the $1 Reach floss coupons(you need 2) it will be $6.97 and still earns $11 RR.

Good luck and happy couponing!

2 comments:

JANE4girls said...

yummy karo syrup...I need to do some baking lol!

katycouponers said...

Me too, lol.
Now all those free pecans I got at work will go to great use.
BTW, I have seen several people up and down Hwy 6 in Sugar Land picking up pecans!

Post a Comment