Thursday, December 18, 2008

$3 off any Disney MOVIE

Right now there is a wonderful coupon out for Disney movies, $3 off any Disney DVD or Blu-Ray disc. It is a bricks coupon but it is letting many people print up to 10 copies!( I just confirmed it myself and it let me print 10 times PER computer) This is a great coupon and just in time for that last minute Christmas shopping. Just click here

Thanks goes to mom2my3munchkins at HCW for finding this coupon. There are a couple rebates out now for several Disney movies as well. Combine these with this coupon for cheap gifts. I have already mentioned the Sleeping Beauty/Rayovac rebate of $5. With this coupon and the free batteries at Target, that is $8 off this movie. I think it is set to go back in the vault in January.

There is also a $5 rebate wyb Minute Maid products and select Disney DVDs or BLu-Rays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment