Monday, February 11, 2013

Walgreens - Two Money Makers

I was sitting with my friend yesterday looking at the Walgreens ad and we came upon this deal you can do if you have not yet done your Pfizer rebate from 1/27 Red Plum insert.  Basically it requires you to buy 3 participating products listed on the form.
Advil Congestion or Allergy &Congestion Relief are both participating products.  This week Walgreens has a promo for buy $10 in product get 2000 points(equivalent to $2). In addition we have $3 coupons for these products in the 2/10 Red Plum insert.
You "should" be able to get 4 and get 4000 points, but I did 3.  Either way should come out the same assuming the points work correctly

Here is what I did:
Buy 3 @ $5
Use 3 $3 coupons
Pay $6 at register and earn 2000 points
Then mail off for a $6 rebate for purchasing 3 for a profit of $2 less the cost of your stamp :D

Another deal I was able to score while there is on the Mitchum deodorant.  They are on sale 2/$6 and earn $4 register reward on 2.  Use the $1 coupon from 2/10 Smart Source insert and get them free.
However, if you are lucky (I was :D) you can find some on clearance for $1.99 each.  My offer played out like this:
2 @ $1.99
Use 2 $1 coupon
Pay $1.98 oop and earn $4 register reward for $2 profit

Other deals you might want to consider while you are there:

Chloraseptic Warming Spray (6 oz) Honey Lemon $3.99
Use $1 coupon from 11-11 or 1-6 Smart Source insert or Ip here
Pay $2.99 get $3 Register reward
*There is a $2 coupon inside the February coupon booklet but it is not working properly. You might be able to convince your store making it a profit

got2B products $3.99
Use $2 coupon from 2/10 Red Plum insert
$1.99 each
*I noticed some on clearance for $2.99 making them just $.99

Glade Expression starter kits $2.84 sale price
Purchase 3 and get 2,000 points
Use $2 coupon from here or here
$2.52 cost but earn 2k points so $0.52 for 3
*Dee Rod!

Lysol All purpose or bathroom  cleaner, Lysol toilet bowl cleaner or Lysol kitchen cleaner 2/$5
Buy $10 earn 2000 points
Use $2/2 Lysol coupon in the Walgreens Cold & Flu booklets (mine are out in my car otherwise I would post a picture)
Buy 4 products $10
Use 2 $2/2 coupons
$6 earn 2K points so $1 each after promo

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment