Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Walgreens - Imagine my suprise!


I stopped into Walgreens today to see what they had to offer and was very excited to find more Benadryl Itch Stopping Spray. My two kiddos are mosquito magnets and the creams wipe off so fast, that I thought these sprays were a great deal. They were clearanced at $1.59 and I had $1 off any Benadryl coupons(4-26 RP). I bought the last 9 this store had, thinking .59 was a GREAT deal for anti itch medicine. You can imagine my suprise when the cashier handed me my receipt and a $4 RR! Apparantly, Walgreens has a RR promo going that includes this Benadryl spray. If you buy $10 worth(7 of these!) you get a $4 RR oynso.
So the math for 4 is as follows:
$1.59 * 7 = $11.13
- $7 (7 $1 coupons)
= $4.13
Earns $4 RR so real cost is .13 for 7 of these!
GREAT deal. Keep in mind they have these on the regular shelf and most stores have an endcap display with these on them. The endcap is where you will find the numbers you need for this deal.
* I bought 9 because I knew nothing about this promo
Also, the Disney scrapbook stickers were clearanced for .50 and I need to work on my Disney scrapbook ,and my friend is going in December, so I grabbed a few of those!

5 comments:

Marybeth at www.babygoodbuys.com said...

Wow! Great deal on the Benadryl. Way to go :)

Chau said...

Just got some, thanks for the tip!!!

Angie said...

Thanks for the info. My son is allergic to everything. I was in an area with 4 Walgreens today. Three of them still had it for $5.99. I stopped at the last one and got 7 of them for $1.59 less the $1 coupon. I also found 7 bags of Nestles Semi-sweet chocolate chips reg. $3.99 marked down to $.85 per bag. Happy baking for me!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder when the RR deal ends?

katycouponers said...

Anon, I looked on HCW and it appears it ends 5/30.
http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/walgreens-catalina-deals-register-rewards/160950-current-walgreens-register-reward-summary.html

Post a Comment