Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kroger and Randalls run

Stopped in Kroger yesterday to pick up a couple more Softsoap and went ahead and got a few other items for cheap.
3 Angel Soft toilet tissue $1.22 each - .50 coupon doubled (4-19 RP)
3 Yakisoba noodles $1 each - .35 coupon tripled(5-10 SS)
Kroger Comfort for Baby water $1 - $1 peelie
3 Purina Kitten chow $2.09 each - free coupon (4-26 SS)
1 Hunts ketchup $1 - .20 coupon tripled (5-10 SS)
3 Glade scented gel warmers $1.99 - free coupon from SC Johnson booklet(found at Randalls)
3 Softsoap .99 each - .35 coupon tripled (4-26 SS)
2 Wrigley gum $1.29 each - free coupon (3-15 SS)
1 Pedigree Dentastix natural dog treats(not pictured-gave to my sisters dog) $4.59 - $2.50 shortcuts loadable - $2.50 coupon (4-19 RP)
Tax .02
Total spent $0.67

Following Erin's lead, I went to Randalls to see about getting a good deal on hamburger meat. I still had a $10 Living Well catalina to spend and a $3 catalina from buying the Kraft BBQ sauce.
When I got to Randalls, I noticed the 80/20 Hamburger was on sale for $1.99/lb and it had a sale by date of that day. I went up to the meat counter and asked if they would be willing to mark it down if I bought all the packages they had left. They called the manager and he agreed!
So after my 10% off, and the 30% off each package, I paid with my $10 LW and $3 Kraft catalina and paid $8.12 on my gift card.
Total cost: $21.12 for 17 lbs of hamburger or $1.24/lb.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Did you have any Grill Mates coupons left? You could have bought the $0.99 packets of Grill Mates for FAC, and gotten $1 OYNSO catalina. Unfortunately, you would have had to buy the meat one at a time for the coupon to double! :)

Mom 'n' More said...

I have a question about the kraft, is it only the origibal? I bought 6 yesterday 3 original, 2 honey galze and one hickory smoke. But never got my OYNO back at Kroger?

Just thought I'd ask you before I call Catalina.

katycouponers said...

I did the Kraft BBQ deal at Randalls and purchased 4 different varieties and it worked fine. I imagine Kroger should have the same upcs for this promo, but I would definitely call catalina.

Post a Comment