Friday, May 29, 2009

Children's Place clearance sale




The Children's Place is having a pretty good clearance sale right now online. Shipping is $5 regardless of the size of your order. I also received a 20% off code in my inbox a few days ago that I was able to combine with this sale for additional savings. I was able to snag three pairs of shoes and 3 items of clothing for my girls for $27 after shipping and tax. I am happy with that considering 2 pairs of shoes using easily cost that.

Here is a picture of just one of the cute shoes they have on their site right now. Hurry over as inventory is running low on many items.

My 20% code was a one time use, but you can use this 15% code for additional savings: S2A59 - exp 6/7.

Don't forget to go through ebates, mypoints or upromise account for additional savings(ebates has 3% back currently, mypoints earns 2 points per dollar spent, 3% back through upromise)

2 comments:

ani hearts japan said...

Thank you SO much! My SIL's expecting a baby girl and I just ordered 9 pcs of clothing for our niece-to-be for $17 shipped! :) I love their clothes, too, which is even better!

imhzgrlnotu said...

if youre a member of bigcrumbs.com, they have 4.5% cashback right now :) thanks for the heads up about this!

Post a Comment