Saturday, May 23, 2009

Feminine Hygiene on the cheap

While searching for the Pull-ups at Walgreens, I stumbled across a store that had just marked down a ton of Feminine Hygiene products. I ran out to my car and grabbed my coupons and got the following:

9 Playtex Sport $ 1.32 - $1 (3-22SS)
3 Playtex Gentle Glide $1.32 - $1 (3-22SS)
1 Tampax Compact 4o ct $2.12 - $1.50 (homemailer)
2 Kotex Maxi 40 ct $1.74 - $1 (4-5 RP)
4 Tampax Pearl 40ct $ 2.12 - $1(homemailer, no coupon for other 3)
Sales tax : $1.11
Paid $14.53 for 17 boxes of Tampons and 2 boxes of pads. My sister will be paying me for the Pearl since her daughter is brand loyal and pays FULL price for them(GASP!)

8 comments:

JOANNA said...

Which store did you find that at? That is what my daughter uses.

katycouponers said...

Joanna, these were purchased at Walgreens. I didn't realize I left out the store name and have corrected my post.

smoothiie1206 said...

Once again WTG!! 2 weeks ago all the Walgreens around me had the 36 ct Walgreens brand for $1.69 clearance. I ended up with 20 boxes!

I love that you ended up with name brand. I will have to check my stores.

Chau said...

Walgreens have great clearance items lately. Is that normal this time of year? Do they do an annual clearance or something? I don't remember it last year.

katycouponers said...

Chau, the rumor is that Walgreens is going to revamp their stores to have lower shelves(like CVS). Thus, they have to get rid of a huge assortment of merchandise to achieve this.

Carla said...

Are the clearance items usually in a separate place or just on the shelf where they would usually be?

katycouponers said...

Carla, these were actually on a cart being moved the the clearance area at the back of the store. The employees were happy I took them so they wouldn't have to move them over there.

Kimberly said...

I used some of my coupons at CVS this weekend....working the ECB. I will have to keep an eye out at Walgreens this week, I need a stockpile of these!!

Post a Comment