Monday, November 10, 2008

Why would you buy stuff you don't need?



Remember when I said I buy stuff if it is free, even if I don't need it? Again the reason why is that #1 I can always donate it and #2 it will help boost my totals for the gas discounts and other coupons. So I do it.

Kroger

10 Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa
12 Brut deodorant used $1 coupons
2 Armour sausage used 35¢ coupons tripled
6 Carnation evaporated milk used $1/2 coupons
1 Duncan Hines brownie mix
1 Mighty dog can used free item coupon
6 Worcestershire sauce used free item coupon
1 Pillsbury rolls used free item coupon from Kroger
3 Domino sugar used 35¢ coupons tripled
1 Arm & Hammer pet spray (will mail in for $2 rebate)
1 Kroger brand bacon bits (had my kids with me)
1 Gallon milk
2 Ghiradelli baking chocolate bars
1 17.87 lb turkey used free item coupon from Kroger

Also got 2 $5 instant savings for buying 20 participating products and used a $7.50/50 home mailer coupon.

paid $10.xx on a gift card and will get $2.00 back from a MIR

0 comments:

Post a Comment