Thursday, November 27, 2008

CVS Thanksgiving Run





I hit a couple CVS stores today for their freebies. I used my overage from my coupons to get some items I needed anyway. Keep in mind, I use 3 CVS cards(I shop for 4 households but I get to keep the overage items for my trouble). I got the following items: 6 Aussie hair care items, 6 Playtex tampons, 6 Gatorade G2, 3 Cover Girl Makeup, 2 Garnier face cleaners, 1 set of head phones, 4 Colgate toothpaste, 1 Bic Soleil razor, 1 Schick Titanium, 1 J&J Softlotion, 1 Sallie Hansen nail polish, 1 King size Reeses, 2 boxes Honey Bunches of Oats, 1 jar Jelly, 2 Reeses pieces, 7 bags Cheetos, 1 Tropicana Orange Juice, 2 20 oz cokes, 1 AJ syrup and 1 gallon of milk.
This all cost me $1.30 on a gift card(from getting prescription filled) and $125.88 in ecbs. I earned back $130.17 in ecbs so overall came home with a profit of $2.99 in CVS money! This was done in 7 transactions. I will be happy to share the coupons I used to get these deals. Feel free to email me for details! And more importantly: GO GET YOUR FREEBIES!!!!!!!!
Make some money as there are coupons out right now that make the Aussie, Cover Girl, Garnier, Colgate, Bic, Schick and Sallie Hansen PROFIT items. Use these to get the stuff you NEED for your family like milk, eggs, orange juice etc!

3 comments:

katycouponers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katycouponers said...

I forgot to ad, these deals go for 3 days, so good through Saturday.

Coupon Contessa said...

There is a B1G1 Free Cover Girl coupon coming out in the Sunday Houston Chronicle that will make this deal even sweeter!

Post a Comment