Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Saturday is the day! Katy Coupon class is almost here!

Don't forget, Saturday, November 15th is the next date for our coupon class. Even though our name is Katy Couponers, we will be teaching the art of coupon usage in Katy, Houston and surrounding areas.

Katy coupon usage has grown since the first time Channel 13 came out to our first coupon class in Katy at the local Kroger store. And now with the economy so rocky even more people are wanting to learn this valuable information.

Spots are filling up fast for this coupon class so be sure to sign up to reserve your spot today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone has fun, and saves lots of $. I wish I could join yall, but I didn't know about it until a few days ago, and I'd need to look into going by Metro, if that's possible. I searched and found some articles about arguments about Metro having a stop in Katy, but I never figured it if there's one there currently.

If anyone else from the Clear Lake, Pasadena, South Houston, or even Pearland area wants to try arranging car-pooling, I'll pay for gas. It's just that I can't drive our stick that far, then walk all day, then drive back with my semi-bum knee.

katycouponers said...

This is the last day to pay the discount rate of $15!

Post a Comment