Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fiesta Ad Highlights - Jan 28th - Feb 3rd




Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.
I believe Fiesta ads do vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my store ad.
An Anon commenter informed me the ads ARE online, but you have to use store locator and enter your zip code then you can view it, thanks JDB.

Farm Tender FreshChicken Leg Quarters (Jumbo Bag) $0.69/lb
Limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Lone Star Angus Beef Bone-In New York Strip Steak $4.99/lb
Limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Fiesta Swift Premium Pork Spare Ribs $1.99/lb
Limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Red Leaf, Green Leaf, or Romaine Lettuce $0.79 each

Fresh Green Bell Peppers 3 for $1

Garden Fresh Salad Tomatoes $0.59/lb
Redeem $0.25 Checkout 51 offer (starts Thursday as pick your own)

Yellow Onions 3 lbs/ $1

Be sure to follow me on facebook for even more savings and printable coupons that don't make it to the blog
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment