Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Coupons I am printing and why

I have not done this post for awhile because to be honest, I have just been stinkin lazy and enjoying my family a little more, lol.  But there are a bunch of really great coupons that apparantly reset for me so might have for you as well

Tonight while waiting for the ads to post online, I decided to give you a list of what you should print and why:

CVS

$1 printable for Metamucil Fiber Bars -combine with $8.49 CVS red machine coupon and $2 ibotta offer to get better than free

Target

Gevalia iced coffee 11.1 oz $1 off - These are $1.99 in Target, combine with 20% Cartwheel
Pay $0.59 and redeem $1 Snap offer
Profit of $0.41 (or just $0.01 money maker at kroger)

$4 off $20 Select Fresh Food purchase

Kroger

$1 off Barbara's Cereal - Several of these are $1.69 on mega at Kroger, coupon makes them as low as $0.69 each

Bogo Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons 36ct+ - These are $5.99 on mega at Kroger.  If your store takes off the pre-mega price of $6.99, could get as low as $2.50 each (if you store allows piggybacking also use the $1/1 printable on the one you pay for, making them $2 each

$1/2 Clorox products - Clorox toilet bowl cleaners are on mega for $0.99 each. After coupon just $0.49 each

Walgreens

$1 off Colgate Toothpaste - Buy one @ $3 - $1 = $2 oop and earn $2 Register Reward making it free

Walmart

$1.25 Airwick Scented Oil Gadget - use to get the warmer unit for a small profit (priced under $1 at Walmart)

$1 Stayfree - These are as low as $2.86 (online price) at Walmart.  Combine the $1 coupon with the $1.50 ibotta .  Just $0.36 after combined offers (or $0.49 at Kroger after mega and coupon- ibotta is only valid at Walmart)

$1.50 Zing Sweetener - 40 ct is $2.68 at Walmart. Combine coupon with $1.25 ibotta for a small profit (this one keeps resetting for me

$1.50 Luzianne pour and stir (zip 77477) - the single ones are $0.98 at Walmart making this a money maker, or buy the bigger boxes on Kroger mega for ~ $0.49

For later

$0.50 Old El Paso - keeping for a sale at Randalls, they were $1.25 when I check last week, so just $0.25  now but I am hoping for free

If I recall more , will add to this list

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

GlennJ said...

Re: Barbara's Cereal - there is a $1.50/1 printable for the Snackimals varieties (included in Mega) at Hopster.
Makes them 19¢ after Q, and free if you have an Any Brand Cereal offer from ibotta!

Post a Comment