Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fiesta Ad - Jan 22nd - 28th




Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.
I believe Fiesta ads do vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my store ad.
Ads ARE online, but you have to use store locator and enter your zip code then you can view it, thanks JDB.

Green Bell Peppers 3 for $1

Organic Gala Apples $1.79/lb

Organic Eggplant $2.99/lb

Organic Sweet Kiwis 2 for $1

Fiesta does not allow use of internet printables so these are matchups if you price match at Walmart or Target

Be sure to follow me on facebook for even more savings and printable coupons that don't make it to the blog
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment