Monday, August 15, 2011

RedBox discount codes for Texting or checking in via foursquare

Redbox is at it again with their daily text for discount codes promo. Just text DEALS to 727272 daily now until 8/24 for a discount code between .10 and $1.  I just got a .50 code.  All codes will expire 8/24 and for the first night rental of a dvd at any redbox location.
OR, if you don't wanna text and feel like checking into a Walgreens redbox via foursquare, you can go that route(personally I am still leary of foursquare as I don't want people knowing where I am, lol)
The foursquare promo is only today and will only work at Walgreens redbox locations but is for $1 so free 1 night rental.

You can read more about this whole 10 day of deals here.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment