Friday, August 12, 2011

Huggies Slip On - $3 IP HURRY!

WOW! HEB website just added a $3 off the new Huggies Slip On diapers. Hurry and print before they reach their print limit.  This is a manufacturer coupon.

Then head over to the CVS website and print their instore $2 off coupon.(this is a CVS store coupon)  Print 2 of each.

These are gonna be $8.99 at CVS next week and count toward the gas promotion.  You will have to buy in 2 separate transaction due to the $2 CVS coupon being limit 1 per transaction.
$8.99 - $3 manuf - $2 CVS = $3.99 each (but earn $17.98 toward the $30 in gas rewards)
If you have 2 computers, you can do 4, spend ~ $16 and get a $10 gas card!
That is 4 packages of diapers for $6!!!!!! or $1.50 a pack :)

AND that is 4 diapers toward your 6 to get a package FREE!  WHOOP!

Thanks Jennifer for the heads up on the HEB coupon

Don't understand my lingo? Go    here.
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soo mad I printed the HEB one but my CVS coupon said it was printing it never did now it says print limit reached :(

lucy said...

will this really work? i have a really mean checkout lady at my cvs. will the gas card points me added on my card and just automatically spit out when i do the 2nd transaction? thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome deal, love how you find these...Is the spend 30(on diapers) get 10 gas card starting this sunday? How do you know buying diapers qualifies for the gas card? Asking because I want to learn :>

katycouponers said...

Anon, I got my new CVS ad(the one that starts this Sunday) on Monday of this week. I don't remember how, but several years ago I got on their mailing list. I have known the diapers were gonna be part of the gas promo since Monday, but the HEB coupon for $3 just came out.
I have a facebook group that told me about the HEB coupon. The CVS coupon I knew about on Thursday as well from my facebook group

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stephanie!

katycouponers said...

lucy, you have to get to $30 spend, so if you are just doing the diapers, it will be 4 transactions.

Brittany said...

Looks like the manufacture Q is gone already :(

inez said...

the cvs coupon says it can't be combined with any other coupon :(

Shuchi said...

Which CVS carries these diapers? I tried two CVS in katy and they said there was some problem with the shipment. We need to hurry...cvs coupons expire in ~10 days.

katycouponers said...

Shuchi, I got mine at the CVS on Highland Knolls and Mason. They had about 4 packs left after I got mine.

Shuchi said...

They are out now :(

Anonymous said...

hasn't anybody noticed the CVS coupon say CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER COUPON!!!

Who am I kidding, this won't even be approved since its such a great deal.

Audrey said...

The CVS at Richmond and HW 6 near West Oaks mall has a ton of slip ons. On the shelf they have size 4 and 5. Many! In the back they have more (I got two size 3 when I asked them at the front.)

Post a Comment