Thursday, August 5, 2010

Target - Free Digiorno and Scrubbing Bubbles

I am about to head out of town and wanted to get some shopping in first because I am going to be without coupons for 8 days (ACK!!! the horror!)

Well, while checking my emails, I noticed Hip2Save posted about free Digiorno pizza so I decided a trip to Target was definitely in my future. First, go to facebook and create a silly picture(very easy and quick) so you can print a $2 coupon good on any Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza. These are pizzas for one, and I don't personally recommend cooking in the microwave(they cooked unevenly). Yay! Free Digiorno.


Also, I read about an awesome Scrubbing Bubbles deal, so decided to grab those too. For this deal, you will need the insert coupon from Sunday's paper for a $5 gift card wyb the Scrubbing Bubbles extend a clean and refill.

Then, you will need the $5 and $1 coupons from 6-13 SS.

Purchase 1 Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner @ $6.99 and one refill @ $3.49. Give the $5 gift card coupon, then the $5 and $1*. You will pay $4.48 + tax and get a $5 gift card for each set you purchase (NO BEEPS!!!!!)

*VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!! Make sure you hand ALL the $5 coupons over BEFORE the $1 coupons. One of my $5 coupons adjusted down to $3.49 because the $1 coupon "attached" itself to the full size on my transaction, and thus the $5 was attaching to the refill and only gave me THAT value.

Also, a decent deal on the Dora bandages. We got $3/3 insert coupons on Sunday(it beeps). Combine this with the .50 Target printable (sort by personal care) and the reduced price of $1.69 and you got yourself some CHEAP bandaids. If you purchase 3, you can send off proof of purchase to receive a free Toy Story book!

I also received the free First Aid Kit(on an endcap) for purchasing 3 Bandaids in 1 transaction.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There have been numerous problems at Target with the wrong amounts being taken off for coupons, in lesser amounts. For instance, if you buy 2 Schick razors for 5.49 you get a $5 gift card. That seemed like a really good deal combined with the $4 off coupons which exp 7/25. but if you bought just 2 razors, when you give them the $4 q, it took off .98. Then the 2nd coupon prompted "no item found", and if your cashier pressed K1, then it would take off ZERO.

It was as if the computer was figuring you got a $5 discount, via the gc, on EACH razor, not for 2. and that would leave only .49 per razor, or .98 for both, allowable for mfrs coupons.

Then someone figured out if you bought $10 in OTHER items, meaning items that didn't have any coupons used on it,in addition to the 2 razors, both $4 coupons would be taken off!

totally WACKY!

In other instances , people bought Pampers baby wipes I think, or maybe it was diapers, and used $2 coupons. The first coupon might take off $2, then the next one $1, or just seemingly random amounts, and no gift card was involved I'm pretty sure, but I could be wrong on that.

Someone else bought 2 puddings on sale for .95 each, and when they used a $1 off 2 coupon, it only took off .95.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Always amazing!

About the way to hand over coupons at Target for the Scrubbing Bubbles deal...I was just at one in the Houston area and the unfriendly "towards me" cashier spread "all" 3 coupons out, scrutinized each one, almost attacking me when she picked up a certain one saying "you didn't buy (a certain product)" so I pulled the product out to show her, none of the coupons beeped and off I went with my 3 items.

To be honest, and I know most wouldn't dare go "here", but I truly think if ones "background" isn't the same as the cashiers, then there are times they aren't as friendly and are hell-bent to try and "catch" something when there isn't anything to catch. I always say hello, try to be engaging, and many times I don't even get as much as a Hi back, not a word during the entire transaction except barely the total to pay. This is just my experience in an area where I'm pretty much like a fish out of water, "background" wise. I'm even passed up as the next person in line when a new lane opens, the person behind me that is of the same "background" as the new cashier is asked to come over, so whatever, I know I'm stuck in the ghetto for now and they can have their ghetto attitude that I now know isn't just a stereotype from my many interactions in this hell area.

Anonymous said...

When does the $5 and $1 coupon off the scrubbing bubbles expires. I looking for mines and haven't found them yet.

Pheobie said...

I have been having major trouble with any coupons that are $/2 or
$/4. It is only taking off the amount of 1 item.

For example, I had $1/7 jars of Earth's Best. It only scanned for $.77, the price of 1 jar. Also used $1.50/4 ConAgra products but it only took $.90 which was the cost of 1 can.

What has happened to their system???

Post a Comment