Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kroger Ad - March 13th - 19th

Kroger coupon policy can be found here.
My Kroger 101 shopping guide can be found here.

I will be adding ibotta matchups to this post but please keep in mind, ibotta is slightly personalized.  When you redeem an offer, you get a new offer, so depending on how active you are, your ibotta might be different than mine.  Don't be surprised if you don't see the same, but from what I have seen and from what my friends say they have, I am gonna add them to remind you to look.

Free for all
Pick up a free sample on Friday, March 15th 4 - 8 pm
Pictures Lays and Doritos chips (1.875-2.125 oz)

White Seedless Grapes $0.99/lb

Free Milk wyb 4 participating brand items
Kelloggs
General Mills
Post
Cascadian Farm
Quaker 
Kashi

Little Debbie Snack Cakes (10.6-16.2 oz) $1.50
Use $0.75 coupon from 2/3 Smart source insert, regional
$0.75 after coupon

Pepperidge Farm Goldfish (6.6-8 oz) $1.25

Thomas English Muffins (6 ct) $2.50
Earn $.75 in ibotta earnings
$1.75 after earnings

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment