Monday, November 5, 2012

Mr Sticker - 1/2 Price Car Inspections, Houston area

I LOVE this promotion.  I actually bought one of these when SweetJack was offering them and used mine last month.  It was super easy and it is not often you get a chance to pay only 1/2 price for those expensive car inspections.

If you are going to need your car inspected within the next 6 months, I suggest you hop over here and buy this offer.  For just $19, you will get a voucher to be used at any of the 12 Mr Sticker locations in and around the Houston area.  Your voucher will cover your car inspection, including the emissions testing!  I know before I used my voucher, my car inspection was well over $35 bucks. 
Limit 1 per person, can buy 2 more as gifts.  Voucher expires 180 days after purchase.  Limited quantities available.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment