Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HEB ad - July 11th - 17th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.
Something to note on my matchups.  I will label the store coupons with an M or a B once I am aware which they are.  B store coupons can be combined with paper coupons for added savings, M store coupons cannot.

Cherries $1.77/lb

Roma Tomatoes $0.88/lb

Hass Avocados 3/$1.00

Kid Size Pears 4/$1.00

Red Diamond Fresh Brewed Tea (gal) $2
limit 2 with $10 additional purchase
Use $0.50 coupon from 6/10 Smart Source insert
$1.50 after coupon

Buy Energizer Max AA or AAA 8 pack batteries ($6.37 I believe)
Get free 1 gallon milk with in store coupon
Use $2 peelies for batteries (use yellow milk coupon first!)
$4.37 for gallon of milk and batteries

Buy Pepsi Max 12 pack 12 oz cans $3.66
Get free 1/4 lb HEB or HCF Turkey Breast (from the deli counter) with in store coupon
Use $1 printable for Pepsi (use yellow free turkey breast coupon first!)
$2.66 Not sure the price of the 12 packs yet

Texas Showdown
Buy Lipton Tea 12 pack, .5 liter bottle
Get free HEB tea 12 pack, .5 liter bottles with in store coupon

Buy HEB Wild Red Soda 12 pack
Get free Heb Wild Red cereal with in store coupon
*There is also a $3 off 3 cereal B YQ in store so YMMV but your store might let you combine these
I think the soda is ~$2.50

Deal idea:
Get 3 boxes of Wild Red Cereal and Wild Red Soda $7.50 + $3 for cereal
Use 3 free cereal wyb soda -$3
Use 1 $3/3 HEB cereal B coupon - $3
$4.50 for all or $0.75 an item
YMMV as some stores will NOT let you stack the B and M when one involves making the item free.

HEB Bake Shop Large White Bread (24 oz) -$1
with in store coupon

There are several other items with in store coupons but I want to find out if they are B or M coupons, will update with my walk through tomorrow

Also, new catalina offer: Buy $25 in participating items get $10 oynso $30 shopping order.
Lots of brands including J&J, Aveeno, Bandaid, etc.  Will post when I have time to walk the store and check out items :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment