Sunday, December 11, 2011

Serve.Com - Earn up to $20 free money - or $10 if you were already enrolled


If you have never heard of Serve, it is new (sort of) but similar to Paypal (without the fees, at least used to be that way, now it appears there are fees just like paypal).
Serve was previously called Revolutionary Money Exchange for those of you that might have been in the coupon game awhile now(I joined them in May 2008). They are now called Serve and are a subsidiary of American Express.
If you already are a member, I have some good news for you, but if you are new, I have some GREAT news for you.

If new, you want to go here and sign up for an account. Upon doing so, you will receive $10 automatically into your account for FREE.*  Apparantly you will also be allowed to cash out in the form of a mailed check right away(I can't find that option since my account is not new).
*To receive a $10 credit to your Serve account, you must complete account registration for a new Serve account by January 5, 2012. Offer limited to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Valid for new Serve account holders only. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time. 

Now for everyone (new or not) you can go here to answer 1 question.  When you answer it correctly, you get a $10 bonus (added to your account in one work day).  If you answer wrong, it will let you try again :D
Also, there is a bonus round where you can be entered to win $1000 by tweeting an answer and being randomly picked from all correct tweets (you will have to follow @serve to claim your prize if you are the winner)
Limit 1 per person/email address.
As a bonus, you can email your friends and family and when they sign up and send money, you can earn $5 credit to your account (great idea for spouse ;)

Thanks Hip2Save (good thing she posted as I have not logged into my account in months and it appears I have $156 in there :D  Gonna try to figure out how to cash out.)
Edit to add: You do NOT have to supply any banking information to get the check sent to you.
It seems you can do one fee free withdrawal per month on your account, guess I will be calling customer service to cash out.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment