Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Food Town matchups July 13-19th


These matchups are for the homemailer ad as well as the complete ad found in stores. To find a Food Town near you, go here. Please note some Food Town locations have catalina machines and some do not. Also, inquire at your store how many like coupons they will take, since this varies by location (the store nearest me took down the limit 6 sign and apparantly are stating limit is 3 now?)

Remember, you can also price match at Walmart or Target(I do this on the produce sometimes)

.69/lb Salad tomatoes

.79/lb Sweet Juicy peaches

.99 each Bunch Spinach

.99 Bounty towels
-.25 insert P&G

$1.99 Imperial Pure Cane Sugar  4 lb bag
-$1 in ad coupon (homemailer ad) with $10 additional purchase !

.55 Red Gold Squeeze ketchup 24 oz
-.55/3 blinkie (found at Gerland's)

will try to post the rest of the ad later......

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What is the homemailer ad and how can I get one? Thanks!

katycouponers said...

Leslie, sorry for the delay in response. I went into the store and asked at the service desk. They have a form you mail in to get on the mailing list for their ad.

Post a Comment