Friday, February 11, 2011

Name A Roach for your Sweetie

Yes, you read that title right! While seeking deals for you guys, I noticed this and at first I was disgusted (roaches are my one ewwwie I can't handle). But, upon reading the information, this is kind of a neat idea and I love the fact that the $10 goes to Wildlife Conservation (even if it is roaches, ewwwwie)

Might be a cute idea to get your kids to learn about all species, including the ones we don't necessarily want in our house (ewwwie, and sorry guys, I am feeling the zaniness of FRIDAY! Hope to hit some good deals this weekend to share with you)  If you have a weak stomach, do not scroll down and look at the picture (ewwww) 

If this has not scared you away, go here to find out more information about naming one of the 58,000 Madagascar Hissing Roaches in the Bronx Zoo.
Naming a roach in honor of someone near and dear to your heart shows that you've noticed how resilient, resourceful, and loyal that person is. Or maybe it's in recognition of your one and only's virility, or strength in the face of high radiation. You're not afraid to say, "Baby, you're a roach!"
(Don't get any ideas of sending this certificate to me honey, it was hard enough looking at the picture to post this -ewwwww!)




Thanks SD (I think, ewwww)

1 comments:

Mary at Hooked on Bargains said...

Wow! Darn, if I hadn't already bought him a gift!! LOL...toooo funny.

Post a Comment